You just find out that you’re pregnant, now what? We know you might feel overwhelm and confused because your professional life is already very busy. So, what are you going to do now to manage the time between your job and your new born child if you previously had the time to go to the gym, to go to work, and barely have sometime to spend with your friends.
Here’s a list with some of the great reasons to have a Live-In Nanny as part of your family:
- As she lives with you, that gives you the flexibility in her schedule when you need her and even provides support in a family emergency.
- When your nanny is already onsite, you save time, stress, and worry traveling to daycare or waiting for a babysitter to arrive.
- Live-In nannies will perform housekeeping as part of their position, taking the place of a housekeeper helping you to clean your house, do your grocery shopping, etc. All depends of the kind of arrangement you got with her.
- Parents have better visibility into how their nanny interacts with the children and can provide clear feedback and guidance.
- Children and parents develop a deeper relationship with their live-in nanny, providing security and affection sometimes on par with extended family.
- Having a live-in nanny increase the size of your qualified pool of candidates.
Here is a few more information about the advantages of having a Live-In nanny.